Thursday, November 19, 2009

35 weeks even!

I think I may have just began to win this ongoing battle with getting N down for bed. I woke up around 7, and she woke up about a half hour later. We had breakfast. She colored, played a bit, watched a little bit of *relaxing* TV, and I had a mini nap. Her TiTi (hubby's sister) woke me up with some food she had brought for us, so I got up, we ate, and I watched Caillou with her. After it was done (Caillou always says "bye!"), I explained that she had to take a nap and why. I gave her a few little kisses, took her and her pillow to her bed, and off she went sucking her thumb. After I closed the door she let out a few small whimpers but she was perfectly fine :) I'm wondering what time to wake her up though, since she went down at 1. I'm kind of thinking I want to do it at 2:30 or 3. That should give her a good two hours. Then I'll put her to bed at.... 9. Giving her 10 hours of sleep at night and 2 hours of a nap. Goodness I just created her new schedule via this blog :)

Next dilemma: What to make for dinner. SKIP.

Next dilemma: Where is the baby?

Well, obviously, she's in my womb. But- where. I'm thinking head down because of the pressure but I cannot always find the "hard ball". When I do cervical checks I can feel the contours of her head. I think I feel feet on my right side near my rib but I also feel them pretty low- so either she has two sets of legs or really long ones. I also don't feel the "butt" lump.

Strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment