I ordered a few more birthing supplies tonight.
-Cord Clamps (for emergency.. I'm using a pretty tie otherwise)
-peri bottle (yeah. a must.)
-Placenta Out
-Shepherd's Purse
-5 chux (just in case the towels aren't enough)
-Red Raspberry Leaf Tea (3 boxes)
-Emergen-C (for my laborade).
Coming tomorrow: my towels (10 of em'... 30lbs!) and 2 dipes for N.
Coming later this week: my embroidery thread for the pretty cord tie (and maybe a mommy baby bracelet for n & i.
So I think I'm pretty well set. The best supply I have right now and will always have is my will and my faith in my body.
In addition, tonight I did fill up the tub to see how long it'd take. 10 minutes, about. 15 if the hot water starts to go cold. Not bad :) I also tried to gauge and see how high I'd have to fill it in order for it to cover my belly.. pretty good, and still extra room. I got into all kinds of birthing positions and found them extremely easy to do in the tub. That was a relief.
Currently, my concern is the baby's position. She was head down, and now i'm feeling a possible transverse lie.. so I'm hoping that if she IS sideways she doesn't stay that way. I'm also kind of thinking she's a bit diagonal and has her head in my left hip- not sure though.
Bedtime for me :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment