I couldn't come up with a title for this blog, let alone a clever one.
Today we took N to TotSpot. She enjoyed herself but was a bit on the shy side, not sure why because it was only family there. She went down the slide feet first on her belly all by herself- not sure if that was intentional or an accident, lol.
I've got to go grocery shopping. Probably going to do that when Jaime comes home from work. We just need a few things, though.
On a sidenote, I'm trying to wean N from sweets and juice. I cannot believe I've fallen into that trap. I'm trying to get myself off of them too, easier said than done. I figure if we have nothing in the house, there is no issue. The only "sweet" that I will allow her to have now is fresh fruit.. which we don't have any of because I ate the last apple. We've got veggies, carrots and broccoli. I'd like her to be able to eat whatever RAW though, because all of the vitamins and nutrients are kept in.
So that's about it, really. I'm washing diapers. Well, drying them. Debating on whether or not to take a nap or to prep M's fitteds. Eh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment