I really like a lot of Waldorf Education. Mostly the Waldorf, and not the Education. I think I was really drawn in due to the whole "closeness to nature" thing, as any aspiring bush hippie would be. I really love tradition, and our N set her own rhythms over time (um, that has gone to hell.. lol). HOWEVER... I have came to the conclusion that Rudolf Steiner was a quack. Quackadoodledoo. I don't buy into anthroposophy, I just like the warm fuzziness. So there.
Back to my original plan (nonplan??) of unschooling. I was going to Waldorf Inspired Unschool anywho... but that felt a little too Waldorky. Okay okay. Enough of that...
Oh, and I don't plan on giving up any of my projects or anything. I love that stuff :) :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








LOL, I agree! I like the way it looks an we have a cute little nature table. But Steiner was really crazy! Racist, too. I don't agree with unschooling, but at least it doesn't base everything on being part angel and losing your baby teeth.
ReplyDelete