I'm the dedicated stay at home mom to N (12/07) and M (12/09). I'm married to the most wonderful man in the world and together we have created this beautiful family. We are an unschooling, free range family, and slowly taking baby steps to a healthier, more simple life.
There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million.
~Walt Streightiff
We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.
~Stacia Tauscher
Accept the children with reverence, educate them with love, send them forth in freedom.
~Rudolf Steiner
Followers
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Cooking and cleaning can wait till tomorrow, For babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow. So settle down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I'm nursing my baby and babies don't keep. -Unknown
Hello everyone! I love hearing for you, and I encourage you to either leave comments on my posts or contact me via email! If you wish to contact me via email, you may do so at:
No comments:
Post a Comment