Monday, October 5, 2009

28w4d

Laying in a hospital bed next to a lady with Swine Flu sucks.

the nurse telling you to run like hell to the midwive's office.. doesn't suck so much :)

So nothing much happened, nothing that antibiotics can't fix (though I hate them so!). Baby M is staying put. Thankfully. My glucose tolerance test however, was less than fun. Yuck.

N got a hair cut today, and then went to totspot. Not many people were there, so she pushed the cozy coupe in circles and played a little basketball. I'm very dissapointed with this class.. the instructor had said that we'd be doing "activities", parachutes, beanbags, etc... but the only thing he has done was roll in a boombox and play some Raffi. I think some of the other parents are fed up and just aren't bringing their kids in anymore. Too bad, because they were some of N's favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment