Friday, August 7, 2009

The wait is over!

Well, half of that wait! We found out today that we are expecting another sweet princess! N is going to have a baby sister. Not only am I super duper happy because I get to sell off my boyish diapers and buy girly ones, but I get to re-use our car seat :) Woohoo!

So the baby was doing good, we haven't finalized a name yet. She weighed 12 ounces :) I had an appointment today as well, the midwife wasn't too nice. I miss the one I had for the past two months, but it's alright. She kind of put a damper on my day because of her bad attitude, but who cares? The baby is healthy! Heard the heartbeat at the appointment and it was in the 150s or 140s. Sweet girl kept kicking the doppler :)

Pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment