Thursday, August 6, 2009

20w Halftime Report!

The word "Half" is really weird. I don't like the whole "silent 'l'" thing, but I would hate it if it were to be spelled "Haf". Oh well!

Anyways, today is a fluff mail day!
2 PB&Es are in the mail, and maybe a GoodMama. I've also got N's Big Sister to Bee Tutu coming. I would take a great picture of the diapers for the blog, but my camera cord hasn't come in the mail yet! This has to stop.

Anywho, today PB&E is stocking, so I'm going to get two diapers, and there is one brand new on Spots for $12. So I'm looking into those. After that, I'm done for a while. I'll be working on getting things slowly for baby. I need to get a Bathtub and other things that I'm sure a shower won't bring me. Everything big I have. Clothes I'll leave to other people for the most part. I'll buy the practical things.

No comments:

Post a Comment