My laundry is still kicking my ass. We don't have another dresser until we get around to sanding and painting it (I say "we" because I like to feel included, hehe) so there are stacks of folded clothes everywhere and it is driving me insane. Only so much can fit into ONE dresser. Even N's drawers are stuffed to the point of hardly closing.
The storms last night were nutso. I didn't see any tornados, but the trees blowing like crazy and the lightning flashing like never before was enough to be classified as nutso. Today the weather is gorgeous, but tomorrow we're supposed to get more storms. WooHoo.
I really need to get N a nightlight. I don't know why, but I just don't like leaving her closet light on. I'm a person who likes to sleep in complete darkness, so.. I don't know. But yeah :) Happy Thursday Everyone!
Today Greys Anatomy, CSI, and CSI New York all have season finales. Woah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment