First of all, happy Mother's Day to all of the mommies I know, my mother, and my grandmother. Oh, and to myself as well ;) Second, I just want to say that I have the BEST husband in the world. Ever. He got me the best present for mother's day. It's a beautiful mother-daughter necklace. I hold this gift near and dear to my heart. My mother had one just like it for me (I think I still have it somewhere) and now I have one that represents the bond between her and I as well as my children and I, and my children and her. It is just really meaningful and important to me, big thumbs up to Jaime for it! I have the best husband.
Second, I wanted to say that Busy Ladybug Boutique is going to take a little longer than expected to open due to issues with my paypal account. That and personal factors- I'm on bedrest, and we're still trying to move our mess of junk from upstairs to downstairs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment