First off, I'd like to apologize for neglecting my blog. I've been battling a cold for the past two days, and M has been sick with a cough since Monday morning. Not sure what did it, but it sure wasn't pleasant!
I'm happy to report that both onions are growing nicely (they're huge!) and that I also added a nice garlic plant to the mix. It sprouted 2 days after I had put it in water by the windowsill. It is now about 6 inches tall and has a few more sprous coming up :)
I am also pleased to mention that N will be starting gymnastics at a new park at the end of the month. This park has a gymnastics center and we love it. Hubby's sister went there pre-highschool, and I went there when I was younger (though my mom pulled me out and put me in a new park because I was intimidated!). Hopefully she enjoys it.. the gymnastics she had at the other park was a bit boring and the teacher was horribly unfit to teach children :( N is also going to start a new playgroup at a new park :) It runs two days a week and should be fun, I hope. I do have to walk there... a LONG way! 27 city blocks!!!
ANYWHO. I'm going to have hubby help me thin out our clothing today. For me, I'm planning on keeping:
3 Jeans
3 Denim Capris (Spring is coming!)
2 Sleep Shirts (Both White Sox Tees)
3 Sweat/Jogging Pants
3 Sleep Shorts
3 Nursing Tanks
4 Nursing Bras
x Long Sleeve Shirts
x Short Sleeve Shirts
3 Sweat Shirts
2 Jackets for going out
(Above marked with "x" because I need to see them.. lol)
I'd like it to be even more minimal than that, but with children, that's not all that plausible!
And for M:
7 Lap Tees
7 Pairs of cotton pants
2 Pairs of Wool Longies (Pants)
2 Cotton Knit Sweaters
2 One Piece Sleepers
1 Snow Suit for outings
2 cotton dresses (one is for easter, one is for occasions)
For N:
5 Pairs of Jeans
5 Cotton Play pants
5 Short sleeve shirts/onesies
5 Long sleeve shirts/onesies
2 Hooded zip sweat shirts
2 Jackets/Coats
2 dresses, one for easter, one for occasions)
I'm sure I left things out (socks, for one). I'll figure that out as I go along. I also need to figure out what I'm going to do with my trillion receiving blankets. M's favorites have been the ones that they give you in the hospital (which, I know, you aren't supposed to take. Tell my husband otherwise..!)
Hubby is on his own, clothing-wise! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment