It is unbelievably cold down here. It is 40 some degrees outside, it is in the 60s down here, which is not comfy weather. I'm used to having the heat cranked up to 73, at least. They won't even turn it on upstairs. During the past two 80 degree days I had left the windows open and it warmed up. It's like an ice box down here. Jaime told me that he'd bring the space heaters down from the garage.. that's great but I have to worry about the fire hazard and burn issue. We're not sleeping down here yet, and when we do, we won't leave them on.
I'm making chili- we'll see how that goes. It doesn't look quite chili-ish... it looks very tomato-y. I added a can of tomato sauce because it looked like ground beef, beans, and tomatoes. So we'll see. Either way, I'm going to eat it. Hot chili in a chilly basement sounds good to me!
Being on bed rest sucks, especially when no one else in the house but my husband knows that I'm pregnant. It's like they expect me to do whatever, and if they see me laying on the couch with my feet up, I look like a bum. Why do I even care what they think? And in case you're wondering how they'll see me laying on the couch like a bum, it's because our windows are ass naked. Seriously I need blinds, black out curtains, ANYTHING. I'm contemplating cutting up pillowcases and hanging them in the windows. Too bad I don't have pillowcases to spare!
Right now N is playing with velcro on the floor, it's stuck to the carpet, and she's pretty frustrated. She looks so adorable though, with her rainbow striped pants and rainbow shirt that says "I <3 mom". I love this kid. Can't believe she'll be 16 months tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment